Sunday, April 19, 2009

Best Brazillian Wax In Charlotte, Nc Material girl ~ ~

Warning: this post will be a totally consumer-pololil! Japan
package finally arrived (two months later, I thought she was swimming in the sea and the Baby refrills buddies had done was fish) and upload the pics from here all things together with some a little older who had not commented!




Apples of Metamorphose
This print did not say anything until a photo for the EGL I discovered that little worm punk that said "Hi! I love it! ". Is so perfect, very girly and retro. Also carries a price cinturoncitoAnyone know the official name of this print? I have love, it's a very feminine skirt with a beautiful color. Also has a thousand and one details in print, angels, envelopes, ink, letters, flowers ... it's beautiful!




Innocent World Cinderella Print

This is the only thing Tamar asked me to buy directly from that store and not see if he found secondhand. It's beautiful. The print is super detailed and top is brown, a color that I obsess increasingly more ... and, incredible but true, my first item from Innocent World!


CHTM

0 comments:

Post a Comment