I present or Recis Ren, Renzuchi, hair ball, trigger and demases diminutive and adorable monkeys put
podais
mesecitos
has two and is with me for a week and a half. I've never had another pet a hamster or a goldfish, and I could never imagine how you could ever want as a being of another species. He is very affectionate but he sees some tea parties becomes a murderer eats cat shoes, but not having him crazy.
lolitiles
And on purchases, this month I had some extra income and I've soldseveral things that are no longer used and I sin again.
Ay, ay, ay
For a long time who was behind the chocolachan, and when I saw it impossible (to many months since I saw him at auction) finally found and over with matching bow alice.
Cutsaw wanted for millions of years, and finally I found very cheapie by yahoojapan
Putumayo Clothing monkeys, I have a feeling that is super comfortable. Towards
centuries wanted a vintage brown bag, because I can finally have it Tsubame
0 comments:
Post a Comment