Sunday, May 10, 2009

Automobile Auction Fredericton Change your style again ~ ~

not happening to me lately ... but I think I am (again) in the middle of a change of style. For a couple of months and seen no sweet, and I do not want. Not sure if it's time, age, or mystical enlightenment, but every day I like the classic, casual and otome (including gothic) and less sweet.
The two dresses that I wear are more Tulip bouquet and the ETC (damn it when I bought something from ETC, really hooked.)

When I started in the purely gothic lolita, fetish MoitiƩ was my brand and would not know anything about the color, just after I chose hacia the classic, but it was short, after two dresses that I sold later, I did not feel well dressed well, and then came Baby, and madness, blue, pink, white, lilac, alas, all that world of colors I blinded and fascinated me. The more ornate the more I liked, and the more pastel better. It's been almost two years, and now I realize that I have a closet full of little wonders that almost no use. And I can not sell because I like too, but what the point of having a dress in the closet that you use only twice a year?

Now if I could fill my closet like Emily, for being able to carry every day

0 comments:

Post a Comment