posting much here lately, I think I'm starting to have too much free time. I need to fill these empty hours on something, or else I'll finish going crazy. Is that I have no middle ground, or work 18 hours a day without holidays and saturated to the maximum, or I have nothing to do ...
This afternoon we have been Tamar, Eva, Tsu and I have been an evening like any other but, increasingly, I enjoy any more such evenings, full of gossip, laughs and bloomers. Partly why I never want to have a full time job, because my contact with people (not just with Lolita, but with my boyfriend, friends of the university,ololiles I arrived (finally) the pink tea parties when I've just sold 90% of my wardrobe Rose xD. Now I need to buy pink clothes again, so yes, much easier and less exaggerated, or just clothing with pink prints. And I have removed the dress who was bidding by
Go .... snif I got short post xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment