Friday, September 11, 2009

Blood In Stool On Comedian


Was this a little (very) left, I know. But when I post photos and put text only gives me the feeling that nobody will be interested in what I write. Other than that I was on holiday in London and Manchester, was the second time I went and oh my god, I fell again surrendered to the British charms. This time I was in Camden Town, and is heaven, if any of you read me, seek rather than on three hundred stores you can find tea parties and rocking horses wooden floors of all colors, replicas (extremely well done) of skirts and dresses of Victorian Maiden, replicas of some Angelic Pretty dresses (especially MENCI & oactherefore be sacrilegious, it's just that the Christian iconography inevitably attracts me.



And this is my own version of the story of "Rapunzel" tale as a child I was fascinated and terrified. In this version, Rapunzel's parents delivered to one of the maids to the witch tricks, this maid is the dark haired girl, Amada, but Rapunzel, Amada love, not endure such injustice and arm as a gentleman to go to her rescue.
Bases: Angy-chan, Indexed-colors, Grim, DHL and Zipple

going and do not be upset with my pixelitos but if you want to see more podei

0 comments:

Post a Comment