is incredible, the updates on my livejournal are inversely proportional to the free time I have, that is, the more things I have to update my livejournal more, however as I have more free time unless I upgrade ...
Just today I got the dress from Atelier Pierrot, and is incredibly perfect, that if very short (and I mean very short is that it is shorter than the Wizard of Oz Baby), but hey, no I care because I have in mind to make a decadent circus Coordinate burtoníano.
And I still have photos of London I'll fill this post with absurd rants about myp;
Moitié
Victorian Maiden / Beth
I'm drowning of elegance
Well, just say that now because I do not take my wishlist as seriously as before, me take it as something funny, as a general guide of what I like. And if I do well and if not ... something else. Obsession is bad, and ribbons and laces itself appears
0 comments:
Post a Comment