I wanted to do something like this for a long time. I admire a lot of lolita over the net of Different countries. So I'll try to make a Lolita of the week Every week. I know me and I know maybe the lolita of lolita Would Be the week of the month, but I'll try!
a while since I wanted to do something. There are many I admire lolitas on the Internet from different countries. So I'll try to do a "Lolita of the week" every week. I know and with which I am very constant that may become "Lolita of the month" but I will try
This week: Sushisael
http://sushisael.livejournal.com/ C
a while since I wanted to do something. There are many I admire lolitas on the Internet from different countries. So I'll try to do a "Lolita of the week" every week. I know and with which I am very constant that may become "Lolita of the month" but I will try
This week: Sushisael
http://sushisael.livejournal.com/ C
0 comments:
Post a Comment