Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mojnt And Blade Wedding Dance

Yesterday I received a biiig celga package



My favourite of all, I was crazy about this ETC print, the skirt
is a bit big on me but I don't really mind ^^

Angelic Pretty Chocola-chan, I love the print, but I'm not sure about it yet, I don't know if it's really my style
Meta cute basic skirt, it was one of the first Meta collections I fell in love a lot of years ago! Anyone knows their name?


Alice and the Pirates cutsaw! I'm crazy about that collection, the cutsaw is very comfy!
C HTMLXC
jsk Baby Red Ridding Hood, I'd the skirt, But I really wanted the jsk in black, so I'd
a chance and I jump up for it, I'm so happy with it!


Putumayo jsk, I like a lot Putumayo punk or for casual wear, this dress is so cute! Two


offbrand hairbands, The First One Was a present of my friend Titxu,
and the second one is from Claire's


Baby headband, headbands plastic I really like, I've this one in red too!


Chocola-chan Angelic Pretty bow head eating, I'm not a fan of big bows, But I like this one! .

I look forward to photos of coordinates.
do not know what happens today livejournal that makes me stupid and not going well: S

0 comments:

Post a Comment