Why have to be so cute?Could not be fat, bald, warts or something? Ah, no. Do not forget that it is military. Plenty of exercise and running after terrorists and stuff. And of course, more heterosexual than a member of the Corleone family. Luckily I will not ever see him again.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Severe Anemia More Condition_symptoms
that made me me. McGarret stupid, I hope you nicely and the governor fail to realize their mistake. And as always, this is because of the witch Rachel. Everything bad that happens to me is ALWAYS your fault. Hear me, witch? This is all your fault! Dragged me to this tropical hell full of mosquitoes where I was treated like an illegal immigrant and where I encountered the most attractive piece of man I've ever seen in my fucking life and that, damn my luck, was the goat n I took the best case they had given me since I arrived here.
Why have to be so cute?Could not be fat, bald, warts or something? Ah, no. Do not forget that it is military. Plenty of exercise and running after terrorists and stuff. And of course, more heterosexual than a member of the Corleone family. Luckily I will not ever see him again.
God, I feel like I have a good dust. Does this island full of flowers there will be a gay bar? Both rainbow and so little homosexual, is the scariest contrary I have ever encountered. I have to wear a wig and go find something ... it's not like if someone would recognize me and Rachel to use that in my
Why have to be so cute?Could not be fat, bald, warts or something? Ah, no. Do not forget that it is military. Plenty of exercise and running after terrorists and stuff. And of course, more heterosexual than a member of the Corleone family. Luckily I will not ever see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment