Monday, November 15, 2010

Sholder Pain After Cold Drink Hawaii Five-0: Review episode 01:)

IT'S MONDAY, AT LAST! Finally at 9 pm (my local time) I can see more of Hawaii Five-0 and the beautiful-slasher-bromancística RELATIONSHIP n between Steve and Danny! YAY.

Mondays should not make me so happy. But yes, let him hear.

And as night falls, I am prescribing an overdose of H50 with previous episodes and drawing to make a review of each community now that I have (
[info] h50_esp ) to place. And because they are worth it, also put c & amwhat forces recruits. The mystery is how to end the day drinking beer and chatting like good friends. Too much sexual attraction to avoid it?; D




Listen to Danny complain about life in Hawaii is delicious. What makes everything more real. 'Hey, do not think that the entire beach is life and sweetness. And at least for me that he was a star detective in New Jersey there and here I am just a haole who nobody respects. "
makes me feel much empathy for him. The tone of the cellr when he called his ex-wife, the tune of pelícla Psycho. EPICWIN. There are friends who tell me that this series of action shots persecutionand just do not fill them, but to me, on the contrary, I love. See a handsome man with a gun and trying desperately to do good is my kink. "Rare? I know.





Chin Ho does not think like me, LOL Kono After we recruit the highlight when Danny and Steve share a beer garden back of the house of the father of Steve and that is where both will bring to Grace once they are married. Hey. Much sexual tension, Steve T-shirt switching for no apparent reason, Danny avoiding looking at their muscles, "Does

0 comments:

Post a Comment