Friday, November 12, 2010

Wooden Swing Set Blueprint 6 perfect lover

title: the perfect lover 6
author: bego82
rating: tp (for now)
summary: I can already tell, is a Greek god brian become a sexual slave locked in a book, the book takes you justin y. .. ..
advertyencias: None that I know
NOPT the author: I'm terribly sorry it took so long timepo in updated from this, but I promise to go faster from now, I want to finish it next year

- fucking bastard! "Was all he said to Brian when he saw him approaching bikers

MLXC

Brian himself for a moment and look at them with hatred. Justin does not understand anything, do not know who is Priapus but judging by the hatred that oozes Brian, who deduced that it is cursed. Do not know why Brian keeps you both hate cupid cupid total is supposed to make people fall in love and that in principle is good.

- these seem almost human ... ... "says Cupid complacent-

- should be, but the bud I ci even hurt

- is right, "said the girl

- would be able to pluck out the heart and hacéroslo

eat before cayeseis dead on the floor ... and that would be the easiest ..

All doubt but recede

- is also a family row, andl character of my little brother is not the best

Justin opens his mouth, "Cupid's brother Brian? Is that possible?

Brian looks defiant and none do anything.

- then you do not know where is your brother?

- no & amp, hellip, and I do not understand this ... you do not believe him capable

- why do you left it .. To see if I could right?

- no big deal ...

Brian grabs the dagger worn on the belt and cut his brother in Doll, Justin can not look at something, it must hurt, but no blood falling to the floor in a second wound is healed, there is no mark, as if it had been cut. Cupid takes a step towardsback aghast as far as the curse.

- as he could not make it without the knowledge breast

- seriously you are so stupid to think that our mother does not know anything?

- she never let you do this ...

- oh yeah ... clearly cares a shit, I've always imported shit .. uan

- do not say that, you were always his favorite

- Is that why I have been convicted? She never loved me ....

- oh come on ... you gave away every year on your birthday even though you always rejected

the

- no gifts needed, needed ... .... -Be biting his lip baby ... damn it is fucking Aphrodite, should not lead by example?

- do not talk like breast delaacute;, not now.

- guys that you may be better then we

- surely?

- clear, "says the young man until then-

and Gone stay there, the other, looking, challenging his eyes, Justin l

- if not hit you again

- LI BE RA ME

- Do can escape more easily than me and then you will be the come out very bad off

- do not turn to hit, believe it or not, I like your face as this

- is a motherfucker, all you are, puteasteis me since childhood .... You know what they say if you hit a lot like a dog becomes aggressive final

daphne Justin decides to ask who is Priapus

- Who is Priapus?

- was a phallic god who is representing himself spliced

Justin says nothing, at this point is when he thinks anything is possible.

- damn! Be careful can be dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands

- know ...

- sorry about Ben and none expected to die ..

- tell your lies to whom you are interested

- again

- I know, I made sure of it, "Guardado said ; NDOS pendant-CH TMLXC

Cupid and Psyche and Justin will not quite know what to say. Brian approaches and caresses his arm, he is surprised that he does not reject, though he noted tense is marked every muscle in your body and has the blank stare.

- are you okay?

- I hate them ... hate them so much ... "is all he says

0 comments:

Post a Comment