know that was when the attack but was there and continues to know it was your fault. Now, however, is her partner who has assaulted and fault. As I was thinking that something was apgrilling, as I was to think that someone who fills her mouth to say how much they love someone is capable of hitting a beating, it is not love and he knows very well, from experience, and someone who loves you jama s put a hand on you.
So of course this guy not only greasy hair does not love Justin and certainly do not know what love or anything like it.
Try to be calm, angry knows that no good and less in your state but can not help it.
Wait patiently for Deb appears and tells you like this butave way is as if I had beaten it. He knows that if his mother knows about it, be disappointed. Like Brian, so for now prefers to keep quiet.
The doctor comes out soon after to talk to them
- Justin Taylor family?
- us!
- well, is out of danger, has a severe contusion on the head and a pair of broken ribs, the rest are mild but painful bruises, her vrárquicamente and do not mix ....
- Well tried to kill her partner in what we thought was a car accident and they have stuck the beat ... I do not think they are in different hierarchies ....
- I understand ... I'll see what I can do ....
When the doctor leaves. Deb was relieved
- I'll talk to Brian to let you know as this .. As plant will lead to let me know ....
tell us who ... Ben said
- No. ... I do not think saying anything
- Well that thought
Deb goes to Brian's room and sees a nurse was putting out more soothing and the instruments of cure. Deb gets scared when left alone.
- What happened? Are you okay?
- De fabula!
- Leave thefuck me, you opened a wound?
- .......
- I can ask the nurse or doctor ....
- ........
- Brian I have a lot of patience but I like going to your state ...
is silence between the two, until Brian finally deigns to whisper
- I tried - I hope to be in the loft or better fucking in Babylon .. Any place better than here
- good with Justin here, I do not think that went very far
Brian says nothing, not going to deny it because it is the truth and you have not lied to Deb or rather can not do it because he knows too well. He knows exactly how it would behave if Justin was in the hospital, I did once and now not going to be different. Deb sabíay Brian knew it. Although not tell anyone what he did, Deb knew, could seeit in his eyes, and a nurse confirmed it a few days, did not tell his name, is that Brian never told his name would not record their presence. But was there. Deb said she never knew it. I did not want to bother you, the only thing that hurt was that Justin never found out who was there at his side, night after night.
- it hurts a lot?
- more than you think ...
- has no effect on the soothing, I call the nurse?
- not quiet, I can stand ...
- it is .. But being here because you do not stand ... You have to be well
- quiet mommy
Deb smiles because there is no irony in her voice, for her Brian has always been a son I had to protect her parents' small and more of himself, so we were delighted that Justin was in his life, Michael
my ro Ben. This was staring, trying to analyze everything that had happened in recent days.
- are angry with me? Asks Michael with something of fear, at that time could not lose Ben-
- is not the time to talk about it, talk at home Michael
- yo no quería que pasara nada de esto, se que Justin y yo no somos los mejores amigos pero nunca... Well do not know if I've never wished anything bad will not happen, but I certainly would not est.ute, l, because I thought that's what Brian wanted
- Brian is old for their decisions and act
- I know. ... and I'm an idiot ...
- you should let Brian flies alone ...
- forgive me? I do not want to miss .. Not stand ...
- I'm not going to lose, at least not with that ... I mean it as you are and what you feel and I fell in love with t
0 comments:
Post a Comment