and right where they are left alone when they go, is a hotel you like and even though she knew not caught too close to the convention venue had not changed his mind about the hotel and that was reassuring, because Gale quzias already considered his hotel, the two, but that time could not be, for that damn accident. But now is different, is intended to compensate for it. I had it all planned, which was the room knew the blonde thought to surprise not forget in life, if only I had known that the surprise is going to take over Ely would be so unpleasant, hubiaba to put the room just as I wanted. Do not have time to buy in Parisyan certainly not going to go with everything from home, that alone would be excess baggage. It had everything to put it like that night meant for them, prepared by Randy told him how much he loved and something he had never done with any aunt.
Gale was not a romantic man, but from time to time, had little details that always managed to surprise Randy. I leave it all prepared and agreed and was dedicated during the two months remaining to cast doubt on whether he would goyourself and stop thinking about others, but those others were his own family.
had everything planned appear the morning of November 1 and thus be the first to congratulate him. I would do over the phone as if nothing, then there would be presented and while you to Marci for a ride through the city put everything in habitacióny give him the surprise .... And would spend all his birthday if Randy wanted Ely happen to the rest of the time left in Europe. Nothing could go wrong. onto someone very important to Randy, would do well surprise needed all the help the world. Since filmed the show, Scott was with whom he was joined Gale, except for Randy. In the last month alone with Scott.
Latest suitcase the day before, getting the necessary clothes for a week minimum and not forgetting to put the gift of Randy, who was the most important.
Randy watches but says nothing and Gale's mind flies to that fateful
d &once you see what he has planned dispel all doubts and relax, all you are doing what makes for a good reason, Randy deserve this and more. Randy really deserves everything.
So not worried, you can not take it anymore and decides to send a sms, after all, does not want to think that has given one of its crisis or think you no longer want anything é l do not know how to tell
"Hello Ran, What about all for Paris without me?, do I miss? I miss you, I've been very busy, but come back as lost time, a kiss G & amMLXC When it comes to Paris to say that hurts the whole body, just wants to go to his hotel room and take a shower, relax and sleep, is glad she decided to arrive the day before Birthday Randy I, having arrived the same day had been crushed and could not have done all you have in mind. arrives at the same hotel but relaxed, you know that Randy is still in the convencióny it is impossible to cross paths with him ... so he approaches the counter recepcióny give you the key the room, it gives rise to a long shower and lies in bed, do not know what time it is, but there is somethingacute; mo go?
-
Well ... I went out to dinner ...
- We also ... really ....
-
Is something wrong?
CHTMLXalways acknowledge all that Randy had put in the closet of
again, Randy entendíay she did not either, and can not blame them, but when I told Marci their plan, not trust help him, but I needed it, it was almost like asking your advice, your permission, against all odds when he told everything to Marci, agreed to help, saw sincerity in his words and gave him a hand, all would have to do is alert you if something happened to prevent his plans were carried outMarci I wait patiently to return to show signs of life.
The casualities do not exist and even Paris is a great city when you just know the city moving in the same places, because they are the places you like and where you feel more comfortable because you report very good memories.
So when you see them, immediately feels betrayed, notice how it freezes corazóny trouble breathing. It stays where it is, hope you do not see, does not want to see now, now I understand what Marci you trying to say, that this freak had come to town and it certainly was not in the plans.
see you both like two lovers stroll by the city of love, it hurts, as ifGale must be acknowledged to himself that question, but if you got there, not going to back down by a setback, although this is seen as the man she loves, walks hand and caresses doing with this man. It's now or never, if now returns home as if it had never been there, knows there will be another opportunity, which is the time to see what happens, if your relationship can continue towards a common future if you're already dead. Take a deep breath, make a decision so hot is not good idea and knows it. For a moment think that has nothing to lose, if only I had known that he had lost everything ... "it is business as usual, I will not
CHT
0 comments:
Post a Comment