Hahaha yeah right ... passes
A hug and let her go, smiling when they greet everyone as if it really was not planned, as if everything was a fluke of fate, if only they knew he did not believe in coincidences, is very clear everything happens for a reason.
- You do not get the turkey, but still not served dessert
- Great, then I arrived at the right time
Gale goes to the kitchen and get the dessert, a chocolate candy that smells good. They sit at the table, and eat dessert with hunger.
- Thank you all for coming on this day, that you should be with your family and friends
- You are part of that family and those friends, we missed spending Christmas with you, like when we were shooting the series ..
- You are a sentimental sappy,
bored me - I .. as if you did not like to hear .... - Actually I'm thinking is that if you have no intention to stay to sleep but not cabéis - Gale This is the hospital, "says Robert-
joking - Well if this hubieseis warned me, maybe ...
- Relax, thought not to stay ... do not worry
- Just kidding ... you know that you may stay
- already .. Take
course ... dessert with a laugh. While still taking more wine. Until Gale remembers the bottle of champagne and go for it.
- Well I think this is the time to give back ... and champagne as it should be ...
are back to offer, this time without the good wishes of the principle, peror time to deal with it, it needs more time to talk with him when he no longer hurts, where it can make the drive in front of him. And can speak from a distance. As if the story were not his, as if the protagonist was not him. Believes that if you look at that time would collapse and not think so, not in front of him. But there's a part in your heart to see you, even for a second. Although he knows that is impossible, and that at this time will surely be fucking with her boyfriend, shakes his head, does not want those images in his head. The well had turned his head in the last month.
They sit back in the room, quietly chatting again.
- Well you brought food and even the tree, but I have not seen any gift poboyfriend ... I'm trying to turn the page ...
- Gale ... A little over a month I was excited about the trip to Paris, I thought it would be a short time ... And suddenly it's all over ... What happened in Paris?
- was enjoying Paris and her boyfriend ... It was a mistake to go ...
- Well, sometimes the surprises do not go as expected, but that does not mean that ...
Scott did not understand was what had happened to see his friend so depressed and so sure that there is no turning back, it hurts him so hopeless.
- Randy and I have not spent any separate birthday, he was sure I was not going to go ...
- you said you would not go
- Le di long ... As I have always done and always knew he was going to go ...
- Gale ..the room quietly and breathe before you start the path to the stairs. Which low as quietly as possible, in the state of nerves in this. Do not know who the thieves or they will do when they see it.
When it reaches the living room is petrified by what he sees, to the person who now looks at him, biting his lip, not knowing what will happen now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment