is good to see that what happened was seen by randy on that day in Paris, I decided to post now because I left the capital following stagnation in meterne only more stagnation, this is what happens when my muse wants a thing and I refuse ... that we drift
Title: First Christmas
author: bego82
rating: TP
summary: mmmmm everything happens at Christmas
warnings, it's a little sad and I have no cheerful clear that at some point
disclaimers. randy and galleries are free and belong to himself
When Randy is awake at dawn, after spending the whole afternoon fucking exhausted and fell asleep eventually, Brian would be happy ddo, not who fed back like this, but things do not always go as we want. Grab this package while still sitting up in bed and read the note, smiling, but the smile faded as quickly as if he had slapped in the face really hard, I can not believe, I really do not, you should to be some kind of joke because if not, do not understand ... can not believe that this happening to him he can not be true ... ...
"I hope you like the gift, I have long said was a necessary step to give, was the first time you told me you loved me, and I gave it away as a sign of what you felt and that the dayso when you get out of bed, put on some clothes and goes to Marci's room and knocks on the door, this takes to open, and when he finally does, he looks incredulously, but he let go, was sleeping and Marci definitely not that be of the best people when awake, in that it reminds a little of Gale.
-
I've screwed up ... a lot ...
- ;
CHOCES much as people tend to assume ... he wanted the reward and hast given ... do not blame him ... almost anyone in his place would have done the same What would you say? "It has someone who loves you more than me?-
I want nothing more from him ... ever ....
-is better offLXC How is he?
-
do not know ... I have not talked to him ... but not right .. -
You should tell me .. -
and Iches the blame on me ... I have not been the one who has misunderstood things ... -
know ... the one to blame me ... I can not believe I've taken this step ... -
you loves ... but sooner or later have to take this step ... just think it's too late now .... He already knew that Brian was here & iacute; ... we saw last night ... and still went ahead with his plan ... did not think it could go so bad .. -
do these on your part? -
You know I'm on your side ... you are my friend ... you're my best friend ... but now I'm a little on their part ... I admit it & hellip; -
I would be too .. -
Rest now ... tomorrow will think to do ... - ;
I have to talk to him ... I hope that mans hours ... frustrated sigh ... Randy was not going to find .... He went to his room to shower and change clothes Mo he wanted to see Brian, except to say he wanted to disappear from your life forever, there was no such luck, was awake
- Randy .. Where were you?
- -
Randy We What? No big deal ... -
I do not care what you think -
Well come here and I'm horny I saw what you thought was going to do? Your hubiI sigh and leave a message, although he knew very well was not going to Oiry much less answer. I knew then Gale would be hurt, angry, Ely was not the best time to talk with him. And that Randy did not know what Gale had seen and heard that night, had he known, he might not have dared to show signs of life so easily. knew I had to think of something fast to talk to Gale and clarify things apologize, beg, whatever it takes to forgive. He knew he had cagmuch ado and it was not as easy to recover but would not give up easily, while there was no love between them.
cherish the gift had not even opened, I knew well that did not deserve it, got dressed and went to the airport with a little luck Gale was unable to change their flight so easily and even had time to talk to him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment