Monday, December 6, 2010

Aortic Stenosis More Condition_symptoms RPS: First Christmas

o82

Rating: TP (a sad thing not promise to be happy later)

author Notes: dedicated to [info] bekie80 because I want a montóny because helped me

Warnings: I see that I will be a bit long so I will divide in Capistrano xD

Disclaimers: Gale and Randy are free people

miss you, does not support it, knows that it would not help at all is said and done, it was he who said it was over, that this situationng was not carrying anywhere and lately I was starting to hurt, and mostly he did not want to hurt him, loved him and always knew haríay would always be reciprocated, but had reached an impasse that had to take a decisióny he already had done, knowing that perhaps should repent. Never thought it would be he who said "is over" but every time I saw a picture is both the heart shrank thought it would be very easy to die in that time .... And I do not want to go through it orwork time and does not want to remain a hope for something that is not going to happen.

So this Christmas is going to go alone, it is very determined, not going to spend with your family and know that nobody is going to spend with him, because they are those fucking days peace and love and the whole family gathers l and sing carols and laugh and are happy and do it at this time of war and do not feel like smiling or happy, because it is, because he has tired of these questions, I got tired of having old enough to settle down and raise a family, because that's not what you do, or at least not as expected of him, as his pending family & eue hurt less.

miss him, as I knew it would, over one month [info] not talk to him. not hear her voice or her laugh, or feel you near him, a little over a month that's all over. And yet nobody knows, or he at least has not said. He does not want people to feel sorry for him, or that tegan shame because the world still is not over for him. A little over a month that do not talk, it was over. He does not answer your calls or sms or emails, which has realized that it no longer worth it, attempting to fight for what is supposed that once had. All ended inParis is a bit ironic that all ends in the city of love. Even feel stupid when he remembers what happened and would of punches himself for not having realized how much things had changed in a short time and he had wanted to see, until inevitably face and hit him so hard that he bumped against the ground. Getting up was difficult, even today suffers little relapse, which attempts to remedy with everything it can to not answer calls, to not call it, to not know anything about him. Do not want to get more damage free. Has suffered enough, both have already done

0 comments:

Post a Comment