Monday, December 6, 2010

Celtic Engagement Rings Winnipeg

Title: Favor 9
author: bego82
rating: TP (for now?
Summary: summarize what I'm no good and her first chapter was explained quite well that goes porfa rps so read, this is only the continuation
warnings: I am untrained in the RPS
author notes: do not believe that this has much more, but I am sure that this capital is going to like you
warnings: currently this is the last chapter, though I am tempted to follow him, and told me what




When in the room, Gale received a call from Scott, smiles and decides to take it.

- How's it going? "asks Scott-

- Well, the truth is that to us thisNo, seriously ... better than ever ...

- What are the parents of Randy?

- The truth is they're great, we note that much like Randy y. .- Gale have to stop when you feel Randy's hands stroking his back under the shirt-good ... I think I have welcomed ... - Randy tries to separate but not with much conviction,

- Good ... sorry you're not really your boyfriend huh?

- Ya ... Well that's the least of

- When you turn?

- We few more days here and then I'll go see my family, not if you stay here, 'Randy and Gale is lying in bed, shirtless and in no time without pants or angry with you...

- Let him come here and tell us how it went all ..

- In this case I think to stay with his family a few more days

Gale is sweating and his voice is choppy, try to keep calm and hide, but it is impossible, Randy is licking his chest, his belly and asks Gale who gave him permission to do that, when talking on the phone, watch and try to separate you, and Randy looks like he looks, with that naughty boy side that few people have seen, Gale attempts

Randy away ... not so released as it looks right now, but what that Gale did not think living with never live it and now that I have, you get the most, do not know what will last, if you continue to do so or return to be sunor friends when they return to the filming of the series, not sure what you want or intend Gale, so do not know if he is wrong or not, but want to squeeze the maximum experience.

- Gale okay? "I called at a bad time?

- No ... well ... we were ... well I was taking a nap and still ... you know ... I'm a little sleepy ... .. nothing more ..

- For your voice I thought you were doing something else, though of course being at home of Randy did not have much sense ... ..

- Sure ...

Randy is separated from Gale and the sighs of relief, something that will not last long because once seen as Randy is about to do a striptease while strutting off his clothes, not the pu Galeand Gale Scott gawk-kind and we talked about another day ..

- Okay ... I see you are busy .. Gale

loose the phone and pull up that Randy has close enough to kiss

- You're a very naughty boy ... ...

Randy Harrison - will you punish me?

- should it not? "Said even tasting the lips of Randy Gale and Randy

fucked to exhaustion, Gale does not know what's wrong with Randy but can not stop, and see Randy taking the initiative and so excites him even more.

Gale and Randy are faring so well that they do not realize that on the day that Gale is going to see his family

- you can not get a couple more days? "Randy says not looking at him

- Well my family wants me ....

- I know ... but ....

- Only a week ... not so much ...

- I'll miss, "says pouting-

- Ran only going to be a week

- I know, you're not going to miss

- I did not say that

- has not said otherwise ..

- We Ran, you know I have to go ... my family .. is normal to be

- I know ... but ...

- well here with your family or kids

- Quiut I do not want to be with you ... ... well ... this ...

- do you think that if I go home to my parents this was over? all this has only been for the contract you sign to pretend to be your boyfriend?

- I have fear that if you think about it you realize that all this is crazy and you regret what we have ... "he says without looking at him, smiles Gale, Randy is so fucking adorable-

- O my family brainwash me and you forget me ..

- Also .. or I interned in a psychiatric ..

- Randy would not be serious?

- so stupid you think?

- If I tell you if you do you get really angry? This is not a heater or anything ast, I did what I felt and what I wanted at all times and be made one week apart does not change that, is like my family, and somehow ... I ... you know ... I have always done what I wanted ... but ... without hurting ..

- I understand ..

Randy Gale approaches and kisses her soft embrace

- more quiet?

- I'll miss-Gale sets his eyes despite the fact that Randy can not see him

- miss me quietly?

- I guess ...

- Well ... that's what I wanted to hear ...

- To you I see you calmer, do you care?

- Of course not, but what can I do?Only a week, then we will be together ...

- are you going to miss? "Said baby-faced-

Gale embracing smiles and kisses him, so softly that Randy even doubt if he really is kissing .... Gale and Randy

take advantage of their remaining two days and hardly see their parents, they spend the day outside or in the room. The farewell was a drama, Randy looked like he was firing her lover who went to war and never return.

Parents Gale fired, saying he could return whenever he wanted and they left their room for the couple. Randy Gale hug, and this was sure that Randy would engage in his leg and would not let him go. Would not know how to deal withAs a result, if passed.

- Only one week

- I know ...

- We will soon see ...

- I know ...

- Well, do not pout ..

- No pouting toy-making, "said

- I do not look so difficult Randy ..

- I'm not doing anything ...

- Randy ...

kiss, taste a bit, Randy tightly. Not wanting to let go. Gale smiles. Randy can sometimes be like a little kid and that far from bothering him a little more endearing. Still remember the conversation last night after making love ... believe that about 3 times, hence this so exhausted today.Odido sexy, you do not hear me? And you are not doing anything ... and I did not want you to stay posted ...

- But you did ....

- And I do not regret ...

- I love you Randy ..

Gale tries to separate.

- Randy I have to go ... really ...

- Vale ... says still holding-

- Randy .. you have to let go ...

- It says same-

- Randy ... I will call you as soon as I get home and talk all day ..

- You're not those boyfriends and you know it and I do not want it

're - I do not know how

- Gale ... I've counted as han was your relationship ... and how you behave

- I've told you that?

- You'd be surprised what you've told me, I know you and love you as you are ...

- Well ..

- I know nothing will change by spending a week apart ..

- Well ..

- But I'll miss

- I know ...

- I do not want you to go

- really? I did not realize ... "he says smiling Gale

- The good
dissimulation
- Randy ... I have to go ...

- Vale ...

- You have to let go ...

- CHT
know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment