Hello!
Writing this entry through the many weeks of delay, as I should have warned before that now it was on hiatus, but really did not think I would stay so long without the internet. (
And it is just that, in this moment I'm without internet at home! I have moved and are on the hill where they do not get the telefonÃay (haha) no way to have internet, telephone or cable. My husband is investigating a company that offers satellite service or something, but when we are well, back to nature (LOL).
Well, that apart from I have been somewhat seriously ill (almost a weekto bed because of bronchitis and which I still have not recovered), and with much work because of the move, precisely. And now, with Christmas over, and well ... You get the idea.
If I have left comments that never answer, you know why. Do not hate me, please, I hope to return soon. (
Now I scared to come to the internet cafe and look to the Big Bang and checkpoint requests. I have nothing of my two stories, and I was wondering if I must resign. Auch, do not know.
Well, nice people. try to stop by here before Christmas to wish them happy Diaye by the way, tomorrow is the birthday &; About girls; you a good friend ... So
not forget you heart and hope you pass it great:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment