Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Travel Trailer How To Clean

Title: The Baywatch 27
author: bego82
ratng: nc-17
summary is still developing the story of brian justin and emmet as Baywatch
warnings: character death secondary super
author notes : mmmmmmm


Police spent a couple of days later by the beach, Brian was walking along the shore when they saw, as will not see them, too distinctive. It was to them, as usual, watching the bathers.
- Police also enjoys the beach .. He said, smiling Is something else?
- We came to see if he had seen David would have remembered something about it
- There is nothing more than what I said, agents, is a very sensitive para me until a long time after that go back and remember it does not make me not funny, it hurts a lot ... believe me if I had seen the recall, I'd have a heart attack ..
- I understand ... but we know that is alive and came to Los Angeles and all the help we
enough - I understand, but I can not help, I would love to but ... all that David is what they have already I told you, I feel
At that time, it appears Justin and approaches them, smiling, giving a kiss with tongue Brian, officials look the other way, feel a little uncomfortable, but they say nothing. Respect with which each lie. A kiss is not dirty, it's something soft, trying to support Justin to Brian that way. Trying to make him see that there is solo and whatever happens, they are a couple.
- Morning agents, good?
- Yes, we came to see if there was any news ..
- But I have told you that ... if nothing else, Justin and I are going to continue our work ...
- Sure, we do not bother, let us also nostro
Brian smiles at Justin
- Taylor Let us is a hard day ahead ..
- At your service kinney
The agents turned as a spring.
- Taylor?
- Sure, "said a broker-Justin Taylor is my name ..
- Oh ... of course ... well we gotta go ... "and went"
Justin looked at Brian, who was unaware of all that, without knowing it had been so alarmed by hearing his name, was left somewhat instill, Brian notice it, but said nothing, he also had missed the reaction of agents, with the name of Justin, but did not understand the reason why. Justin just kiss and took him to the tower where Emmet,
awaited them - good?
- If the police but nothing else is watching us, it is normal, are doing their job, otherwise everything is as usual
- Well, I hope this is not complicated ... and now you are here, I'm going to lunch with Andrew
- Lately, you spend much time with Andrew right?
- Sorry Brian, ours can not, go do not get jealous hahaha
- jealous? Have you seen Justin? No color-blushes-
Justin - I'll do nothing guys I would not do, and I winked andntiendo your situation but I can not do anything
- Okay, I will not insist, let me know
knows anything about - I'll do it, do not hesitate Jennifer
this restless at home, as Molly does not know what is happening and that no let them eat or do not know if they have done right or wrong about telling the lieutenant Tucker, but from the start has given them confidence and have ventured, hoping not only be wrong. His life depends on them, Jennifer does not want to think that has endangered one of their children. The very idea leaves her cold.
Brian decides he has to call Lindsay, knows who said he would help with pregnancy and the child but now has to be acknowledged to himself that he does not want anything. Being close to Lindsay reminds all lor he did when he fled from Los Angeles and just taking refuge in it, not proud of anything he did can not be. And when this is agreed with her and does not like, every day is repudiated by it. And then think of because it was and remembers David and everything gets a little more, remembering all the ancient past and everything that has happened a little over a month. But Lindsay is not guilty of anything, somehow, use it and sometimes he feels a bit guilty about it.


The police did not take long to tell Lt. Tucker photo of the boy who had sent them corresponded with the young Justin Taylor, Brian Kinney
couple Jennifer was at home, watching the family photo album, looking at the pictures your familygone. David and Brian had been a couple, David disappears and ends up in your life. Justin goes in search of it looks like this in the city of Brian, who was David? Did not understand, someone who had become one heart of both her life and her daughter to not be a farce again. I could not with that idea, but not once, would not think Tucker
agent also investigating the whereabouts of the husband of Jennifer, decided to call to tell your child what
- do you know something?
- According to the agents who carry the case in LA, have identified your child
- really? Okay? "Like this?
- This well is lifeguard Brian kinney
mate - do they work together?
- And judging by his attention alsofor the love of god, found that s ex was having an affair with my son, is reason enough to have approached
- David fled, or faked his death or he had no choice but to do what he did, Mr. Kinney had every right rebuild their lives with whomever they chose, perhaps for that reason did not come How to approach your ex and tell him alive etas?
- do not know, I know nothing, I was years married to a stranger, then I agree with another unknown. But something tells me that if there was contact, there is ..
- I do not I have as clear and then there's the fact of how she told David to you, was something of his past, something very hard all
- All this is very strange
- We're making progress but rather slow
- I understand
- What van to do with your child?
- Well, we have too much time apart, so I'll go with my daughter, probably hate me and I can not blame it for leaving like I did when I did, but I had no other choice and I have many things to settle with him
- I understand, but I hope they do not do anything stupid, yet we know that is what happened to David, if something has happened
- We talked every day, suddenly does not take any of my calls, not me called and now your phone is off, to me all this tells me to think that something has happened and that surely is not bueni
- We rely on the facts and evidence and although it is suspected, there is nothing indicates that something has happened to
- What will they do?
- Find out what name I enter the city, for himself, see what were their movements and to know that happened
- can find that out?
- With their cooperation is possible that if
- What do I have to do?
- Tell me the exact flight took
- The flight on Monday, 30, at 10:43, towards LA, flight-checks his agenda-XS7432
- All right, look for that flight and there we can find
- Well thanks
- I will keep informed, to remember anything, you think is important, here I leave my mobile, if you remember something or to something you need, this is my mobile, "he extended his personal-
card - I understand
thanks - and before going to the angels, I pray let me know CHTMLeven when we stay?
- in principle until Sunday but it depends on how things go there
- I can not believe you go to see my brother!
- I know, "smiled
Lt. Tucker also reserve your ticket
Brian Justin rode in the bed, gripping the headboard, while Brian is holding him by the hips, not wanting to hurt, going every fastest time, Justin low and you kiss, lips devoured until the need to breathe became unbearable. Do not stop caressing. Brian takes Justin's cock and begins to masturbate first soft and then hard and faster, she meets her lover and knows not take much more, and so accelerates the process, measuresor be-
Brian - Put a Justin in your life and everything changes, "he says smiling
- Or a ben
- also
Everyone smiled, Justin is about to sweet Brian, who spreads her legs letting Justin hole in the middle so you feel and in doing so, embraces him and gives him a gentle kiss on the neck.
- Well ted, and only you give your
- Do not mourn for me, I'm fine, I'm looking for my soulmate
- I think I did a juice-Brian-
jokes - in this case, you must steal to Justin in compensation
- ha!
Forget it - should cedérmelo, for damages
- I'm too selfish to share
- not even one night?
- then have to kill you ...
Everyone laughed. Justin turn a p- My mother abandoned me when I was a kid, I grew up with parents of my best friend, so I have no family, I have no mother, I have no sister and I have no father ... "he said in a voice so empty and so full of Brian pain felt like mourn-
- I understand ... but ..
- No, do not understand, as I'm concerned I'm not interested in anything relating to it have to say, however, sent his family to find me ... that and I still remember what that says
be my mother - sorry this is so, what we mean ... is that ... well ... came to fetch him ... and his mother will come in a few days to see ...
- Do not want to see it ..
- Well that's not our thing ...
- Look we have not seen David andJustin agent wants to leave and run away, when Brian returns to the room, looks like Justin is going to the bathroom, even the pale. Brian goes to him. Justin tries to lock herself in the bathroom, but Brian is faster, and it is about embracing his smooth back. Justin tries to escape, but he does not know if Brian hugs him tightly or because the fund does not want to. You need.
- Brian ...
- Do not run from me, talk to me, not blind you
- Look who's talking
- If I can, you also
Justin squirmed in the arms of Brian, without success, only managed to turn around and rest behind the wall or imprisoned by Brian, Justin and Brian smiled resignedly sighed
-
not want to see - have not youcer nothing you do not do not let you
- I abandon myself in the hospital when my father ... "His voice broke, he hugged bria-
- Schst, it's over, nobody will hurt you again before you to step over my dead body
- ... ... ... ....
- Relax, we're in this together, remember? - Justin smiled sheepishly and nodded, if you want to stay at home ..
- No, I want to be with you ...
- Well, then five minutes later and go to the beach
few moments passed by and both went to work

0 comments:

Post a Comment