ue alive, that Brian and he still alive, someone has tried to kill Brian, to Brian and could have killed the two in the damn hospital parking lot and gets angry for not having seen the tuition, not knowing who has been not have been more ready, not having been guided by the head rather than the heart as he had done, could have noticed them, have made a description and have given a good clue for cogiesen, but nevertheless was guided by the heart and only thought about Brian.
The only thing that is proud of having saved Brian, Brian recalls the despair when he wanted to stay away from him, to stay away from the path of the car and put safe, to save his life, but that could not do could not youHTMLXC - Damn!
- will have to be patient ...
- is there anything else?
- bruises all over his body .. do more tests, but ... in principle
- Well
- Police want to talk to you ...
- must it be now?
- No ... I said you need to rest and come tomorrow ...
- Thanks ..
- I take care of my patients ... rests Brian if you need anything, call the nurses, we've put a calming effect by passing more
calls - Well
The doctor left, and Brian is left alone, his eyes fell tears, in silence, until the calming effect was good and fell asleep.
The police followed the investigation, were not sure where to look, but it was clearthat whoever would continue trying to finish the job. Gradually felt the investigation would be steps forward. Had been curator of several suspects for questioning, although maybe they had not, surely knew who was the head of everything. ********* **************************************** ******************** Justin came home happy, nervous and on the verge of tears and had no very clear because it was so I could only think that he saved Brian and was ready to die with him and even if you lick your lips, you can enjoy Brian, your B, still can not believe that he has kissed Brian has been an intense time.
comes without really knowing how, does not mean harm, theAfter all, it's not his fault that has deceived himself, thinking that what you always wanted in life is what he did, when all they really want in life is it Brian . But fooled, Brian has always wanted to tell you that she loves him, he wants to be with him, showing that they are partners and cares before the whole world and not only in the privacy of the loft when the two of us, perhaps only by the fact that Brian is not known words and not say, maybe you just wanted the say about it. But words do not always mean something, sometimes they are empty or sometimes just who you say them is not who you want me to.
Open the door and enters with a half smile
- Ethan and I .... CDo you think that I would not know that I lied? "Said Justin rising furiously making back a little-
- ... ... ... ... .- not know what to do, do not know how you heard but you know better than to piss me off more-
- you have nothing to say? Were so sure that was not going to know that you have not prepared anything to say? -Is dangerously close to Justin who walks away a little more, poor fool, says practically spitting in the face-
- I know I should tell you, but you did not want to do it like I know you do not understand, but be with you and all that ... for all that I lived with Brian I can not act as if nothing ... just did not want to get angry ...
- Sure ... there is no other reason right? -Ethan thisStaba .... comes over and gives him a kiss on the cheek, but Deb comic Brian knows that does not mean it, "
- Thank you," says Brian, Deb smiles and goes "
Her friends go to him one by one during most of the day, they spend all but Justin, you strange, but do not ask for it, alleged to have had things to do and could not go ... you know they need to talk about what happened and wants to see, you will not to say out loud but it is.
Michael is passed late in the evening smiling, Ben has been busy with exams at home. Brian looks at him, do not know why, but that comes as Smiley does not like.
- Hi How are you?
- Well, I have decided not to complain and so far I have not
- Well ... I feel not having pasado before, but I've been very busy, he says, sitting on the bed, Brian looks at him but decides not to say anything, "so everything here qie
- I do not know, I have not moved from bed
- Ah before Remember me, ma called asking if Justin has come to the hospital today
- I have not seen
- It seems that has not gone to Curran and does not take the phone ..
- is rare, "said Brian not wanting to give importance, have had things to do-
- Well so have decided to spend a romantic day with her new boyfriend, remember that you do not do boyfriends also were doing things
- Justin never stopped his work or classes and I have mine ...
- Ya ... sure has taken a few days and then again, you should be glad to have lost him
0 comments:
Post a Comment